Friday, March 16, 2012

Day 68--Inexpensive Book Promotion Site for Authors

Via Twitter, I discovered World Literacy Cafe. I'm just getting to know this site. It's reputable and offers a lot for authors and readers.

World Literacy Cafe offers free and paid promotions from author interviews, character interviews, social media blitzes, book reviews, new release promotions and more.

World Literary Cafe


The philosophy of the site creator, Melissa Foster, is generosity and reciprocity. Any successful person who advances themselves by helping others is on the right track as far as I'm concerned. I'm impressed enough by her site to recommend it and to use it myself.

Their stated mission is to bridge the gap between authors and readers.

To Do: Join the World Literacy Cafe today!

Melissa Foster's Best Selling Books



Jennifer Lynn Alvarez
Author of The Pet Washer
a novel for girls aged 8-10

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a wonderful surprise to see myself and WLC mentioned here! Thank you for spreading the love. xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to share! I respond to all comments.