Tuesday, January 10, 2012

POD People!

I spent most of my "free" time today working on my young adult novel. Yeah!! A writing day is always a good day in my book. I also hiked with a friend and did a bunch of laundry (not to mention everything I did to get my three little pigs--kids--to school :).

Day two of The Experiment. What did I do to promote The Pet Washer? I submitted the book to POD People for an independent, free review! Their submission guidelines require that I query with a short email. If one of their reviewers chooses to review my book, they will contact me.

Click here to check them out!

I will post an update if or when they respond.

1 comment:

  1. I'm really looking forward to the young adult novel. Even if I might not be a "young" adult anymore. Keep writing!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to share! I respond to all comments.