Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Day 164--Name My Fish Contest--The Big Reveal!

I want to thank everyone who participated in naming my desktop companion! 



Here is a list of the names that were suggested:

Fantasy
Gilligan
Rocky
Sushi
Jasper
Moby
July
Clark
Chulalongkorn
LaFawnduh
Hemingway
Booksie
Firecracker
Fitz Gerald
Gilroy
Ripley
Fanny May
Sparkles
Wildfire
Flame
Edolz
Gill
Inyun
Donkey
Chuck
Mo
Benny
Erik
Finn
Flushy
Chum
Aqualing
Buster
Backslash
Bruiser
Gernonimo
Earnest 
Morty
Tyson
Beta
Diaries Secret
Inspiration
Ishmael
Beta Reader
Colorful Muse
Charley Chan
The Boss
Great White
Bubbles
Floater
Julius
Rainbow
Fish
Thai
Fidget
Jackie
Lightening 
Sharpy
Mr. Fish
Bud
Killer
Toby
George
Raby
Blueberry
Thadwick 
Darwin
Charming
Hyphen
Chap
Key
Will
Ryder

Whew! And the winner is RIPLEY--for the ripples he makes in the water and after Patricia Highsmith's predator, Tom Ripley. 

Thank you to Mike Tucker for the winning name! You will receive a gift card to Amazon for $10 and a paperback copy of The Pet Washer! I will contact you for your address.

And now for the runners up:
Booksie--it's cute and corny--love it! Thank you Katie Picklesimer. 
Fin--it's short and sweet. There are two winners here--Shana Rae and The Moberly Family!

The runners-up have won a paperback copy of the new edition of The Pet Washer! I will contact you for your addresses!!



Again, thank you to all the great sports who entered the contest. I loved the names and there are quite a few I would have chosen, but my fish is just a Ripley and he can't help it!

To Do: Friends don't let friends write alone--get your own desktop companion today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to share! I respond to all comments.