Monday, January 16, 2017

Moving Blogs!

Dear Reader,

Hi there and Happy New Year! 

I have some changes to announce. In order to consolidate my various web platforms, I will no longer be posting over here at WHERE STORIES TAKE FLIGHT. All future posts, book news, interviews etc. will be over at JENNIFER LYNN ALVAREZ.com

Please visit to see my latest interview with Canadian artist Damon Langlois. He built this amazing sculpture of Star from the Guardian Herd out of sand! And while you're visiting, please subscribe to the new blog. Thank you!!

READ INTERVIEW HERE




































January 2017 Giveaway Video and New Prize Announced



Thank you for all your loyal years of Readership and I hope to see you over at Jennifer Lynn Alvarez.com in the future! 

(This site will remain up for easy reference to past articles.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to share! I respond to all comments.