Tuesday, March 1, 2016

My Blog was Hacked...Twice

Hi everyone,

This blog was hacked twice by someone who sent links to my subscribers.

There is nothing you need to do. I recommend not clicking on the links.

I have reported this to my blog host, Google, and to the site hosting the ads--the last one was for weight loss. It's quite upsetting to me as you can imagine. And I'm sure it's annoying to you. I'm sorry this happened and sadly, it may happen again until it's resolved. Please ignore it. You'll know when the post is from me because it will not be just a link. It will be awesome author news or a horse video or something like that.

So, while I have you . . .

The March Giveaway is coming up fast! The prize is a WINDBORN spiral notebook. Details on how to enter HERE.

 February Giveaway Video                    
 

Did you know?
On the Guardian Herd website you can vote on your favorite pegasus couples, play word games, take quizzes, learn your pegasus name, and find out with herd is yours. 
VISIT THE GAMES TAB

Did you know?
March Giveaway Prize
You can view the maps, meet the pegasi characters, and read interviews with the Guardian Herd series' editor, illustrator, and audio book narrator. 
VISIT THE EXPLORE TAB

Did you know?
You can print out book club and classroom discussion questions, view common core curriculum, watch the official book series trailer, and meet two real horses behind the series. 
VISIT THE EXTRAS TAB

TheGuardianHerd.com

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to share! I respond to all comments.