Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Day 72--Jennifer Lynn Alvarez is Interviewed at "All Thing Jill-Elizabeth"

Jill Elizabeth contacted me at Book Blogs when I was a new member. She mentioned that she interviews bloggers. I wrote her back and asked if she would interview me. She agreed!

That's how it's done folks! Meet and greet and look for mutually beneficial ways to help each other. The worst she could have done was say no. But she didn't. We each cross-promote the interview and I get to plug my books and my blogs at the same time.

I'd also like to plug Jill Elizabeth her self. She's enthusiastic and professional! Please contact her if you're a blogger and request an interview.You can check out her blog and my interview here:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to share! I respond to all comments.