Monday, March 12, 2012

Day 64--Revisiting the Twitter Hash Tag

I recently learned how to hash tag on Twitter and I wrote a post about it. Today, I read a post that highlights 15 popular Twitter hash tags specifically for writers. Click here to read, "15 Twitter Hash Tags That Every Writer Should Know About." 

I will summarize the 15 but please read the article for more details.

  1. #amwriting
  2. #amediting
  3. #writing
  4. #editing
  5. #wordcount
  6. #nanowrimo
  7. #ww
  8. #writerwednesday
  9. #writetip
  10. #writingtip
  11. #askagent
  12. #askauthor
  13. #askeditor
  14. #writingprompt
  15. #99
I'm excited to try out these hash tags, not just to promote my book or myself, but to ask questions and network. Askagent and Askeditor are especially appealing. Agents and editors cruise these tags and often answer posted questions.

Writingtip looks interesting too. I'm always looking for tips and I'm willing to share mine.

To Do: Explore these Twitter communities for networking. Use them to promote yourself and your books! Follow me on Twitter at Jennifer Diaries!

Jennifer Lynn Alvarez
Author of The Pet Washer
a novel for girls aged 9-12

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to share! I respond to all comments.