Thursday, January 26, 2012

JanetteFuller.Com

The challenge I've set for myself is keeping me motivated! Reporting my efforts each day is not only keeping me on track, it's tracking everything I do! There are two more books in the Pet Washer series for which I need to lay a foundation.

Today I submitted a query to Janette Fuller.Com for The Pet Washer. I mentioned yesterday that I'm not sure if Odyssey reviews childrens books, but Ms. Fuller does review childrens books! This doesn't mean she'll accept me but I'm grateful to have found her.

Ms. Fuller also provides author promotion services like video trailers and expedited reviews. I mentioned that authors should not pay for reviews--but the practice of paying for an expedited review is fine as long as a free review is also available. An author is just paying to be put at the top of the list. I have requested a free review. 

Ms. Fuller's primary area of interest is adult non-fiction. She was an elementary school librarian for thirty years so she does accept childrens books as well. Her expertise excites me! She not only knows childrens literature, she knows children!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to share! I respond to all comments.